Saturday, November 12, 2011

Thrifting again

I made another trip to the thrift shop again I found a little wicker turkey for us to put our thanksgiving "what we are thankful for" notes in on our nature table. The little wicker gobbler cost only 39 cents but then he was half off making him only 20 cents and a real deal! I also got this little acorn shaped wooded box for only 49 cents and it was half off making him a quarter, another great deal.  The box looks like something little-man could use for an open close activity tray. We haven't done one of those in a while for little-man. I love my thrift shop bargain hunting but no more baskets for me. I am out of places to store my Montessori tray collection of things.

1 comment:

  1. Those are some great deals! Our thrift shops are pretty expensive...I think its because thrifting has become so trendy now!

    ReplyDelete