Monday, December 20, 2010

200th Post

I have been thinking what to write about since 200 seems like such and important number. So here are 200 things I love:
  1. I love God
  2. I love my family.
  3. I love chronicling our experiences as we home school.
  4. I love to read.
  5. I love to train horses.
  6. I love the smell of leather.
  7. I love coaching an equestrian team.
  8. I love teaching the kids.
  9. I love being a nurse.
  10. I love honey in the comb.
  11. I love fresh venison.
  12. I love my new nativity set.
  13. I love my high school class ring
  14. I love Reading books to my kids at bedtime all snuggled together in bed.
  15. I love when my phone rings and it's Aarons ring tone.
  16. I love having all my kids home together (like we almost had this year)for holidays.
  17. I love being snuggled up in bed next to Aaron in the morning and realizing it's my day off and I don't have to get out of bed.
  18. I love when the flowers are in bloom in my yard.
  19. I love the rose bush Aaron planted for me.
  20. I love the sound of Sawyer's laugh.
  21. I love when Lizzi's smile reaches her eyes.
  22. I love when Jon looks me in the eye or cries for momma.
  23. I love to hear Camryn sing in church.
  24. I love Aimees little skip in her walk when she's really happy.
  25. I love to see Jessi come over.
  26. I love to see Taylor's pride when he shoots a deer.
  27. I love it when Trent Calls me mom.
  28. I love the white orchid Aimee got me for mother's day that amazingly is still alive and blooming.
  29. I love camping with Aaron and our friends Erica and Gary and all the kids.
  30. I love walking around Columbia,SC with Aaron on vacation
  31. I love baklava
  32. I love homemade bread
  33. I love the flag 
  34. I love my country the USA
  35. I love all the men and women who serve in the military to protect our freedom.
  36. I love apple pie.
  37. I love visiting Paris, France
  38. I love getting mail
  39. I love how romantic Aaron is with me
  40. I love good friends
  41. I love signs of spring
  42. I love visiting historical places
  43. I love old cemeteries
  44. I love cheesecake
  45. I love you!
  46. I love rechargeable batteries
  47. I love programmable coffee pots so coffee is ready when I am
  48. I love the still quiet before anyone else is awake
  49. I love balconies
  50. I love palm trees
  51. I love fresh snow first thing in the morning (if it's my day off!)
  52. I love ocean waves
  53. I love singing birds
  54. I love my crock pot and bread machine meal days
  55. I love body pillows
  56. I love spring!
  57. I love seeing the flowers pop up in my yard.
  58. I love it when an old friend calls.
  59. I love all the flowers blooming in my yard in the early summer!
  60. I love fresh picked strawberries.
  61. I love you!
  62. I love lighthouses.
  63. I love days off from work.
  64. I love the sound of the kids laughing as one of the big kids plays with them.
  65. I love finding new ideas on the internet.
  66. I love sunshine.
  67. I love flip flops.
  68. I love birdhouses.
  69. I love hearing the kids learning to play an instrument.
  70. I love how my kids open up and talk to me when we are alone in the car.
  71. I love tracking deer with Aaron in the woods.
  72. I love windy fall days where the leaves fly through the still warm air.
  73. I love blogging it replaces my childhood diary.
  74. I love big cities like Chicago where a museum is just a short walk away from the hotel.
  75. I love Shelby Lynne's voice on stage.
  76. I love how Sawyer sings lullaby baby to his doll with my "only know the first verse" version.
  77. I love Camryn's singing voice.
  78. I love used book store shopping.
  79. I love thrift stores and garage sales.
  80. I love flannel and fleece fabrics.

    1 comment: