Saturday, December 18, 2010

Christmas break starts now!

We are following Cam's school schedule for our "breaks".  School is out until january 4th, 2011. Today both Pitty-pat and Tippy-toe worked in their workbooks they wanted "to do some math". I guess I forgot to tell them they were on break too. It didn't matter they wanted to "do school work" anyway. That is the beauty of homeschooling the kids actually like it. No crying, no fussing ...they beg me for more school work and more activites and more crafts. I actually have a hard time keeping up with the demand for work. I am asking santa for more colored ink for the printer. Aaron has been playing christmas music and teaching them to sing songs for the last two weeks. What a joy it is to call home and hear little voices singing along to the computer. I am blessed. Aaron and Tay went ice fishing tonight. Trent is on leave from the service. He came home last night and now is gone out again. It is always good when at least some of my kids are home. We went christmas shopping today everyone is going to be so very happy! I found a great deal on a family present! The boys may never leave the house all christmas break! We usually get one big family present we all can enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment