1. Donate old books and videos to the library.
2. Salvation Army Angel Tree hats and mittens
3. Feed the Need, through Christ for Youth donated crackers for food baskets
4. Operation Christmas Child Boxes, Samaritans Purse, We made 2 boxes this year
5.We gave 4 sets of hats and gloves to S.A. for her secret Santa project
6. Pet shelter make toys and drop them off
7. Send out the money we have collected for Houses for Haiti
8.Send Care packages to our older kids
9.Send a soldier a care package
10. Threw a baby shower for a new mom to be, my daughter Aimee
11.Made a baby quilt for a baby in the hospital, pray for Christopher
12.Gave homemade apple butter to old friends and new friends
13.Gave the kids my time this month by taking my vacation day time to be with them
14.Processed a Deer for someone who couldn't do their own so he could have venison in his freezer too.
As you can see we are still looking for ways to give! Please post any ideas you have into the comments thank you.