Monday, November 21, 2011

Blessings in disguise

I saw a similar post and thought I should do one just like that because so many of my blessings come in disguise too. So here is what I am thankful for...
Today, I'm thankful for:

1.  The Chaos and Noise in My House:  It means that I am surrounded by my four youngest happy children.

2.  The Mess That Takes Over the house:  It means that we've had a fun day filled with learning and crafty activities.

3.  The Piles of Dishes:  It means that we've had plenty of food to eat.

4.  The Never-ending Laundry:  That giant pile in the middle of the family room waiting to be folded means that we have clothes to wear, sheets on our beds, and towels for bathing.

5.  The Lack of Sleep:  It means that my children feel safe enough to call out for me, and that they trust me enough to know that I'll come to them when they're scared, or hungry, or in pain.

6.  The Bills - It means we've had running water, electricity, and a roof over our heads.

7.  My Hectic Schedule - It means I have a wonderful family, great friends, and an active rich life.

8.  My  commute - It means I have a job to pay the bills and health insurance for our whole family.

9.  My Phone- It means people care enough to call me and tell me about the things going on in their lives.

10.    The Little Trials In My Life - It means that God's not through teaching me and molding me to be the wife, mother, and woman that he wants me to be. I have more potential.

No comments:

Post a Comment