Saturday, November 6, 2010

There are many versions of the Coffee Mug Cake out there, but this recipe comes from

Homemade mamma's website looks like even Aimee could make it hummmm????



What You Need:
4 Tbsp. Self-Rising Flour
4 Tbsp. Sugar
3 Tbsp. Oil
3 Tbsp. Milk
2 Tbsp. Unsweetened Cocoa
3 Tbsp. Chocolate Chips
1 Egg
1 Splash of Vanilla
1 Large Coffee Mug

First, mix all your dry ingredients in your mug, then add the egg. Mix well, then add the milk and oil, mixing some more. Stir in the chocolate chips and vanilla. Pop your batter-filled mug into the microwave and let it cook for 2 1/2 to 3 minutes (it will puff up over the top of the mug, so don't be worried when you see that). Once it's done you can eat it right out of the mug...
 thought  of you when I saw this Aimee!

1 comment:

  1. I haven't tried to make this yet, but it is really tempting, I think I'm going to make it before I take my History final on Sunday so that I have something chocolaty.

    ReplyDelete