Sunday, November 14, 2010

sensory tubs

Little man loved his new November sensory tub. I just have to watch him close when he explores it.
November--Thanksgiving
2 packages of foam turkeys from Rite-Aid for 1.00 each
yellow and orange feathers
black pom-poms
a rock-for Plymouth rock
a wooden mayflower ship cut out-from the Dollar store pirate cut outs package
wooden Indian beads
miniature gourds
yellow and orange pipe cleaner circles

Now I see sensory tub materials everywhere I go. I already have two more in the works. I am collecting the items in a large ziplock baggy by theme.

December--Gingerbread man
red pipe cleaner swirls
red glass stones
red and green pompoms
gingerbread boy and gingerbread girl felt stickers form JoAnn's $1.00/pkg

January--Snowman
silver rick rack
snowman felt stickers form JoAnn's $1.00/pkg
white pom-poms
clear glass stones
white pipe cleaner swirls
white and silver ribbons strips recycled from a broken hair tie

No comments:

Post a Comment