Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Random Acts of Reading

Because of all the great Montessori ideas we have enjoyed from mymontessorijourney's blog I have prepared two random acts of reading packs and plan to have the kids leave them at the park today. you can learn about this neat project at Random Acts of Reading. her goal was 2,010 books in 2010 so here is my little contribution of  2 not alot but easy enough. I was working up Goodnight Moon for my FIAR and remembered reading about it on this blog so I just made 3 copies of everything and now we can share 2. I really feel books are important. Our local book store closed and now we only have the public libray which is not nearly as nice (people really aren't friendly who work there). I always want to keep the books way too long--which makes the clerks grouchy! You'd think they would look at the fines that pay their salary as a good thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment