Monday, October 11, 2010

my favorites for children book list

Corduroy Little-man's favorite at age 2

The Giving Tree read this in french in high school still love it!

Go, dog Go! Read this every night for a year to Tippy-toe when he first came to live with me at age 4

The Mitten  I read it last year to the kids

I Love you Like Crazy Cakes Great book about adoption love

Littleman's other age 2 favorite

Love you Forever This book we own 5 copies-- because my dad would hide them because he cried everytime he read it to my daughter Aim-Everytime he hid one she bought a new one-- this went on for years! She's nineteen and still loves it.

Little House Series Every girl should read this series.

Anything illustrated by Eloise Wilkin-I am unable to resist even if I already have a copy.

The House That Had Enough  my mom thought reading this to my son would make him clean his room.

A Winkle in time, A Swiftly Tilting Planet and I forget the third bood by Madeline L'Engle

The Trumpet of the Swan

No comments:

Post a Comment