- alphabet flash cards-black and white print outs of each letter.
- pony beads and pipe cleaners
- small magnet set (purchased from the dollar store), paperclip, magnet and non-magnet cards
- Bird Bag- bird three part cards, bird chart with parts to label
- magnetic numbers 1-5, black and white number cards
- poem book-I bought a small photo album book and printed some of our favorite poems to fit in the pockets.*my original idea*
- Baby Faces Book-I bought a small photo album book and put cut outs of different faces
- Favorite things book-i first made one of these for my now 22 year old daughter when she was 2 years old. Again a small photo album and pictures of words she knows like duck, puppy and people she recognises like daddy, mommy, sissy etc.
- Button Match- I printed a sheet from here and put in the colored buttons sort and match
- Upper and Lower case letter match-I found a tear pack of scrapbook letters from the dollar store of paper letters made by K&Company(*my original idea*)
- Shape Cards and shape dice-the die came from a magic set we bought Tippy-toe for Christmas
- hot or cold sheets-printed out hot or cold sheet and cut out pictures to sort hot and cold things
- Tongs, pom ball and square cup with lid
- Cars theme sequence strips
- Farm theme sequence strips
- Air, land , Water-sorting cards, 3 part cards
- Red blue number rods and cards-printed from ElementarySucess.com
- Fruit or vegetable-3 part cards and picture cut from magazines
- shape recognition-cards and matcing shape cut outs
- Giraffe 6 piece puzzle
- spelling card match game- from the dollar store
Monday, March 21, 2011
Montessori and more Activity Bags
I have a trip out of state coming up. So I have put together about 30 new activity bags for my 3 Little's--- ages 2, 7, 8 years old. I am going list them here in no particular order, rhythm or reason. Some have the links and some do not, it was hit or miss if I got interrupted while searching for ideas. Most are not my original idea. I will link and give credit as I clean up my lists. I will add photos as I get time but this is as always a record for myself of what we are doing.