Tuesday, March 29, 2011

bible plan for preschoolers

MONTH #1 – Genesis 1:1 – In the beginning God created the heavens and the earth.
MONTH #2 – John 3:16 – For God so loved the world, that he gave his only Son, that whoever believes in him should not perish but have eternal life.
MONTH #3 – Romans 3:23 – For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God.
MONTH #4 – John 14:6 – Jesus said to him, “I am the way, and the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
MONTH #5 – Hebrews 13:8 – Jesus Christ is the same yesterday and today and forever.
MONTH #6 – Philippians 4:13 – I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
MONTH #7 – Colossians 3:23 – Whatever you do, work heartily, as for the Lord and not for men
MONTH #8 – Psalm 119:11 – I have hidden your word in my heart that I might not sin against you.
MONTH #9 – Proverbs 30:5 – Every word of God proves true; he is a shield to those who take refuge in him.
MONTH #10 – Psalm 139:14 – I praise you, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made. Wonderful are your works; my soul knows it very well.
MONTH #11 – Romans 12:12 – Rejoice in hope, be patient in tribulation, be constant in prayer.
MONTH #12 – Matthew 5:16 – In the same way, let your light shine before others, so that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.
There you have it – a one year plan for writing the Word of God onto the hearts of your precious children.  Don’t delay.  Go ahead and get started today!
I found this here and wanted to save it so here it is I can refer to it without loosing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment