Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Peter Rabbit

We are rowing Peter Rabbit so here are some of our activities we are doing.
  • I bought several plastic fruits and veggies from Walmart and the dollar stores. I found some three part cards and printed them out. The kids loved it. They sorted fruits from vegetables. Used the cards for a shopping lists to play farm market and grocery shopping. 
  • We cared for our plants that we planted last week. We got our garden raked and did spring cleaning outdoors. I think a Mr McGregor's garden theme might be a fun project I saw one online. I need a wooden gate, clay pots, watering can, flowers, herbs and veggie plants--so I really have nothing I need for this project. Pitty it looks so cute.
  • I printed out some bingo marker pages, and some cardboard stick puppets of Peter, Flopsy, Mopsy, Cotton Tail and Mother Rabbit.

No comments:

Post a Comment