Thursday, April 7, 2011

Hot Find at Kohls, Family movie night

  • I went today to pick up a new copy of The Very Hungry Caterpillar and bought four  Eric Carle books and The  Very Hungry Caterpillar --24 piece puzzle for $24.90 What a great find the books are just $5.00 each! Each of the kids is getting one for Easter. I am looking up activities to go with the book there  are so many it is hard to choose.
  • We had family movie night tonight popcorn and Tangled. We have been waiting for it to come out on DVD. I read a version of Rapunzel to the kids and did activities to go along earlier when the previews first came out. It wasn't what I planned to do tonight but Aaron brought it home for the kids.
  • I set up some Egg related activities for this weekend.  We should be more productive then.

No comments:

Post a Comment