- 1 box of Wheat Chex
- 1 box of Cheerios
- 1 box of Crispix
- 1 bag of Pretzel Sticks
- Peanuts 1.5lbs
- 1 botle of Worstershire Sauce (284ml)
- 2 Cups of Mazola or Canola Oil
- 1 tbsp Seasoning Salt
-1 tbsp Garlic Salt
- 4 large plastic freezer bags to store nuts & bolts in freezer (yum!)
-Aluminum pans for mixing and baking (I use two roasting pans that equal the width of my oven.
*The ingredients above filled the two roasting pan size that I used.
1. Mix all the cereals and peanuts into your pans. Use your hands to stir them together.
2. Add the pretzel sticks.
3. Combine your garlic salt and seasoning salt into one shaker. Equally shake the salts onto your pans. Use your hands to stir.
4. Pour your oil in equal amounts over the pans. Mix with a spoon.
5. Pour the Worstershire Sauce in equal amounts over your pans as well. Mix with a spoon.
6. Bake for 2 hours at 200 degrees F. (Bake only 2 pans at a time if you are making a large batch or using more pans.)
7. Stir ingredients every 15 minutes while baking. Yes, I know it’s a lot, but it’s very, very important to stir well and often.
8. Leave the pans to cool down before storing in plastic freezer bags or plastic containers in the freezer until needed.
I was so excited to find this recipe as my mom used to make it for me at Christmas.