Friday, December 2, 2011

handicrafts

I have always been a list maker. I found this alphabetized list of handicrafts and felt the need to check these off. I am good but my kids are not even close to having been taught a majority of these. I am ok with that! My kids have had to learn more social skills and they are delayed in motor coordination. Makes sense that we haven't checked many off our list plus there are alot of these skills that my kids are just too young to try yet.

 

 

Handicrafts

  • Beading
  • Calligraphy
  • Carving
  • Ceramics
  • Chalk drawing
  • Charcoal sketching
  • Clay sculpturing
  • Crocheting
  • Cross-stitching
  • Embroidery
  • Finger painting
  • Flower arranging
  • Gardening
  • Iron sculpturing
  • Kiting
  • Knitting
  • Latch-hooking
  • Leather tooling
  • Loom weaving
  • Macrame
  • Oil painting
  • Pencil sketching
  • Photography
  • Picture framing
  • Pottery
  • Quilting
  • Robotics
  • Rubber stamping
  • Scrapbooking
  • Scroll sawing
  • Sewing
  • Spinning fibers
  • Spool-knitting
  • Videography
  • Watercolor painting
  • Weaving
  • Weaving pot holders
  • Whittling
  • Woodworking


No comments:

Post a Comment