Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Quote for the day

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to have the life that is waiting for us" - Joseph Campbell.
 
 I found the source of one of my favorite quotes while blog hopping this morning! It's like finding out the pretty rock I picked up is a ruby. This quote has been my mantra all through my unexpected adoption. Words of comfort through the sudden  loss of a 12 year relationship with Camryn's Dad Scott. But the quote has seen me through because here I am. I let go in a leap of faith in GOD's plan--- not my plan. I am in the best relationship of my life with Aaron who loves all our kids as his own. The worlds best DADDY. The most wonderful man to me. I am Mother of  Seven plus seven step children. This life that was waiting on the other side of letting go....It is far better than any life I could have planned for my self! Amazing two years healed all the hurts. Don't be afraid to let go of your plans--leap! --life can be so much better!

1 comment:

  1. What a great quote!! Thanks for sharing it! And thanks for stopping by The Homeschool Apologist today! I appreciated your visit and your comment!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete