Saturday, December 12, 2009

Balancing Work and Homeschool

Yesterday I had to work and pull a night of call for work. I purchased some file folders and Disney Princess stickers and hope to get pitty-pat interested in a Act Like a True Princess LapBook using a Disney Princess theme. Last week we rented a non-animated version of snow white from the library. The girls are moving in together into their new big girl bedrooms. It is so nice to see them getting along and cooperating toward a common goal. It takes time to blend a family. It's good for pitty-pat and tippy-toe to be seperated too. The time has finaly come for that to happen. After all they were each others only constant for so long. For those of you who don't know I adopted two of my little cousins at ages 4 and 5 years old, then a year later I also adopted their one month old baby brother(hence the blended family).

No comments:

Post a Comment