Sunday, December 27, 2009

After christmas clean up

House is actually pretty clean despite 3 christmas times this weekend. Kids are playing with new toys and watching videos today and I am trying to teach myself how to make bread without a bread machine( I really miss mine very much!!!!!) I am trying a no-knead recipe. Since the one Tippy-toe and I made the other way turned out like rocks LOL. Today is a vacation day from homeschooling. Little man has a bad cold and runny nose just like me. Dad is gone fishing.The kids new fish say its a good day to fish( up to the top of their tanks). Pityy-pat and tippy-toe got pet Beta fish for christmas. We hope to teach them responsibility and biology with the fish. Dad just likes the fishing barometer in the living room LOL.

No comments:

Post a Comment