Saturday, June 26, 2010

Phonics object boxes

I have been working on my phonics object boxes. here is my new list. By the way, I just love the Wades minature figurines that come in Rose Tea! they are perfect for this and my kids love them. I found my first ones at a garage sale for a dollar for 5 of them. There are over 2,500 wades figurines. I think I may start collecting them. Tonight when we went to Walmart I bought a box of tea and the little green christmas tree came in it for $3.12. The tea is good too!
In the phonics boxes the ones marked with a (*) are little plastic toys we already had in the depths of my toy box.
A
apple ( I made from felt)
alligator (plastic toy)

B
baby bottle (*)
bouncy balls
Beaver (Wade)
bear (Wade)
box (made for greeting card)
brass bell (antique store $2)
boot(*)
picture of hot air balloon

c
cat puzzle
car(*)
cross eraser(*)
cup

d
doll(*)
duck(*)
dice
picture of girl drinking from a water bottle

e
elephant (Wade)

f
falcon (Wade)
flower
fork(*)

g
girl paper doll(*)
green paint chip

h
hammer(*)
horse (*)
heart (cut from felt)
picture of hands holding red heart
hat

i
inspector guy (*)

j
jack

k
kite
plastic letter k

l
lion (Wade)
lemon(*)
leaf(cut from plastic floral arangement)

M
man or mayor (Wade ringmaster figurine)
marble
map cut from picture and laminated
mirror(*)

N
nickle

o
owl (Wade)
ox (*)
orange slice (*)

p
pink paint chip
pink pig
plastic pig(*)
guitar pick
porcelain poodle

q
quarter

r
rino (Wade)
ring
rose (from same plastic flower arrangement)
ribbon
rock
round circle

s
sheep(*)
shoe (*)
screw
spider (*)

T
tiger (Wade)
tree (Wade)

u
umbrella

v
picture of vioets cut from magazine
picture of violin

w
wood block

x

y
yellow yarn ball

z
zebra picture (cut out and laminated)

No comments:

Post a Comment