Thursday, October 6, 2011

Dumplings for my little dumplings

I made the kids dumplings for a warm fall supper the other night. I had forgotten how simple and filling these little things are to make and eat. Cam and Tippy-toe each had two bowls. I wound up making a second batch.
My Broth
1 large can of chicken broth, 1/2 to 3/4 can of water,1 tsp poultry seasoning, 1 tablespoon parsley flakes, a pinch of salt. Boil. For the dumplings I just followed a recipe I found on all recipes.com
Cam said they tasted like my homemade noodles. Only it was 20 minuets to make them! Easy and filling for those little tummies on cool fall evenings. And the cost was minimal the only thing I bought was the broth.The real secret is the poultry seasoning added to the broth to give it that chicken flavor. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment